Saturday, August 20, 2005 @7:07 PM
I miss you, bel
Time past so fast
You have already graduated for almost a year
The first time I know you
All seems to be like yesterday
The first sectional with the main band
You welcome us with a BIG smile
So cheerful and friendly
And seems like you cant wait to know your juniors
I was rather scared at first though
As time passes
People thought we were sisters
Just because we have the same hairstyle and we look alike
Sometimes people even mistaken you as me
It was rather hilarious
I'll never forget those days
That you taught me how to play songs
Playing it together
And grinning at each other when we play it well
Making music would never be so fun without you
Those naggings, cares and joy
Those happy and sad times
Had craved a niche in my heart
So memorable that when each time I think back
Tears will just flow down my cheek
You have really inspired me
And I look up to you
Your advises had made me grown more mature
I'm so glad that I know you
Thank you for everything
And I MISS YOU~!
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach