Monday, September 26, 2005 @8:08 PM
Am I recovering or not?
This morning I was forced to go school.I didn't want to go, as I was having a bad headache and my stomach don't feel well AGAIN.This is so weird, I was feeling alright the day before but this morning suddenly like that again.LS once in school.I didn't eat in school the whole day, except drinking sugared drinks.Nearly went home, but Mrs Lum didn't allow because I got to do the survey in the afternoon.The survey was rather lame.I finish it within 10 to 15 mins.=p.I went home , rest and manage to eat something.After that I went to study.I felt so much better but my stomach still hurts a little.I went back to the clinic at night but the doctor wasn't in.=
(.Quite sad.LOLX.Got to wait till wednesday, but who knows maybe I would have already recover.HAHa.Well, I just got to pray for good health and a focus mind on my studies.
Every obstacle or challenge ahead of us, is plan by God.This is to nuture us into someone whom He wants us to be.No matter what happens, He will always be there with us."He make us of POWER, LOVE and A SOUND MIND.He did not put fear in us."
Something Mrs Lum said that I will never forget, "We teachers are not giving up on you all.DON'T YOU DARE give up on youselves"
I realised what Mrs Lum and Ms Loh said always have impact on me, especially Mrs Lum.I feel so motivated by her, that I want to prove to her with my results that I will not give up and persevere on to do well in my O'levels.It is a promise to myself to put in my maximum potential in it, with God's guidence.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach