Thursday, September 01, 2005 @6:44 PM
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
A day we all waited for had finally come!
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!! ^o^
We did some stupid work out in the morning
It was super lame, rather boring though
Alrights this is not the main part
After the work out we rush back to class
To change and get ready
Then we proceed to the back of the hall
I could feel butterflies in my stomach
Hahas, I was kinda nervous
We kept singing and practising the skit
Finally it was our turn!!
WHEE~!
The whole skit was rather fast
I was kinda trembling the whole time
Hahas, but the video and song
We made had touch the teachers heart :)
YAY~!
My class really had done a great job
After so much hardwork put into it
"CHEERS FOR 4B1!!"
The unity in us
And the talents in us
Had shown out
To show our gratitude
To our beloved teachers
*BIG SMILES*
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach