Monday, February 20, 2006 @11:54 PM
Back to office
Muahahahaha~!I thought I was going to slack the whole day at home or something, but thank goodness my manager message Germz and I to collect out pay today.Yay!My Dad fetch the both of us down to the office.My manager seems so fake to us.I somehow felt it.In the end, I think I fake back too.Oh wells, who cares about her.Germz and I going to quit the job soon.YES!Lol.After collecting our pay, Germz and I rush down to Marina Square to deposit money into our account.Phew~! We reached there in time.=) We walk around there looking for job.Haha.We went for Cafe Cartel's walk in interview.I hope this one works, because the previous one at bishan we waited for quite a while already but we still didn't get the job.Crap.We went for two more and after that we went home.Finding for job isn't easy, we got to go everywhere to find.It's so tiring in fact.Oh wells, I should sleep soon.Bye!
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach