Wednesday, February 22, 2006 @11:42 PM
Handing in Portfolio
=( I'm so tired I woke up so early just to hand in my portfolio to SP.Thank goodness my aunt is fetching me there.PHEW~!I reached there earlier than the time I suppose to reach, but its always better to reach earlier rather than later.=) Hee.After handing in of portfolio I went to my aunt office.Haha I was quite surprise to hear that Bernadette is still working there.Its been quite a while since the last time I see her.I thought I will never see her again.I heard from my aunt that she can make very nice cheesecake too.YUM!I printed quite a few sets of my portfolio.I was so bored that I help them do some office work.WOOT!I even earn $10 just helping them for 2 hours.Haha.
I went off about 1 pm to Betty's house because she feels weird with Yan.LOLs.Sammie, Betty and I conference the whole journey till I reached Betty's house.Then Sammie put down suddenly and Betty called her again and I was playing with Blessings.After they put down, Betty and I was feeding Blessings with vitamins.The vitamins seriously looks disgusting, like some smash vegetable.Gross.We kind of force Blessings to eat.In the end she eat until her fur also got some of it and Betty got to wash her up a little.We brought her up after that.Yan was doing some card thing.I didnt know what to do, in the end I ask Betty to teach me how to play warcraft.I was a terror.LOLS.I played the game until Sammie came.In total, the game lasted for like 2 hours.Crap.After Yan finish up with her stuff, Sammie and I went to Betty's dad's bookshop and bought a few books.Haha.We bought it with the special price Betty gave us.Its so nice of her.
Betty walk us to the bus stop.Sammie and I went to cafe cartel to meet becks.BUGET DINNER.What the heck.Haha.Cheapo.Just because can keep taking the free bread, we went there for dinner.We eat until want to vomit.That was how full we were.Its filling and cheap.Not bad.Haha.We went to Heartland mall to walk walk then went home.What a day...
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach