Thursday, February 16, 2006 @11:20 PM
I'm not STUPID~!
Today, I went out with Ling Wei.Lols.My NCO friend, I didnt know her during the camp though but her online instead.We went to watched "I'm not stupid".Its a great show, very touching too.Guess what?! A lot of old people and aunties went to watch too.HAHA.I first time watch movie with old people.Lols.In the middle of the show can hear people sniffing their nose.I guess they were tearing or maybe crying.I almost cry but I controlled like mad.I think all the adults should really watch this show.Its really a good show to show how lack of communication between parents and children can cause good children becomes a bad ones.After the movie, we walk all the way to Wisma to eat prawn noodles.It was nice but den i mixed all the chilli until i almost died eating.We sat down for a while and then Ling Wei went home and I went to meet Betty.Let and sheena actually coming but in the end, they say they too tired and dont want to go already.Sians.Left me all alone to wait for Betty to come.Thank goodness I called bel and she talk to me all the way until Betty come.Haha.Talking to bel is never ending.We got so much to say to each other.I hope to meet her out one day and just talk all our stuff out.I cant wait for her A's to finish then we can go out.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach