Saturday, February 18, 2006 @11:14 PM
Screw up day
WAH!!!I seriously dreaded to go work today after yesterday's meeting.Anyway, I got into trouble twice and boss nearly want to kill me.First, I was that I was super late for work.Second, I screw up one of the applicant form.Crap sia.But thank goodness he let me off.PHEW! Today I was the only girl there, but rather fun.Benjamin and Piang Soe talk a lot of crap.Then Joshua was there looking damn bored.Lols.Piang Soe damn lame, he keep acting gay and give me tt freaky smile and then ask me whether he look scary.I realised those 3 guys like very into basketball, keep talking about it and I just stand there and listen.Lol.After work I went home straight away.Felt so tired and I realised I muscle ache on my butt and right hand.It should be cause by yesterday's badminton.Damn pain.I think I going to sleep soon.Tomorrow I still got church, I better wake up and not oversleep again mans.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach