Sunday, April 30, 2006 @11:59 PM
My Prayers are Answered
Its been a boring day since morning till night.I didnt even study but just slacking my time away.What a WASTE of time!!!But somethings great happened at night and it made me really touched till I cried!
MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED~!!Praise the Lord!I was able to talk to mint as we used to talk to last time.I've been praying for it for about a year ago.It might seem like a small thing to you but too me its a big thing.Losing a closeness with a close friend is terrible, especially it is you who had caused it.
She started off pouring out her problems and then I somehow started to pour out what actually happened to me last 2 years.And how come I distant away from all my close friends (including her).I felt so much better after telling her everything.I have always wanted to tell her this but I didnt dare to tell her.From that conversation, I think I will not fear to tell her my problems anymore but to share all my stuff and I hope to hear hers too.=)Prayers always works and I believe very strongly in it and also waiting for it to be answered.Thank you God.
"Somewhere where you know that you will truely grow, and be happy with friends whom you can trust"
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach