Tuesday, May 09, 2006 @2:36 AM
Coughing Non-stop
Hello!Today's CBIO lectures are so boring.Goodness!I cant even concentrate at all.The lecture room is like so warm.Everything Mr Mak said went in and out of my head.HaHaHa.In the end, I gave up listening.At least today's OBC lesson was alright.Jz and I kept laughing at the teacher's mispronuciation of words.Mean, but funny!After lessons, I dreaded to go band.Aiyo, kind of no mood the whole day.Rather dead.Oh, I finally got to see Yilong in school the first time.Lol.Rather rare to see him around.During band prac today, I cough non stop.I nearly died.Goodness.I didnt really care about my playing today.Abit sian.Lols.I kept disturbing Xy.=D Its fun to disturb him.Haha!oH ya, Andrew today treat me like soft toy!!!OMG.First, he pinch and stretch my face -______-"", then, after band prac he grab my head and mess up my hair.How nice of him.HAHa.Oh wells, after band prac I went to eat dinner with Kenneth the blur.Lols.He's only funny guy, rather blur too.We talk and talk until I nearly missed my last bus.Phew! Luckily I didnt!I got back and realised that I still got dinner to finish.Sighs.I talked to Jw and people online till I didnt do my prac work.But nevermind, I shall do tmw morning with Nyse! whee! I shall sign off here!
"Prayers are powerful and I believe in praying with a humble heart and waiting patiently for it the be answered. =)"
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach