Thursday, May 11, 2006 @2:17 PM
I think I'm feeling better
Goodness, I'm still wondering how I actually tahan on tuesday the whole day in school.Lols.I feel so unwell and yet I can pull through without seeing a doctor when I got home.Its so amazing.
HaHas.But yesterday morning it was to my limits and I finally went to see the doctor.I was rather reluctent to see the doctor when I call the clinic and they said that Dr Leong wasnt in.=(. Oh wells but I still went to see the doctor.I came home ate my medicine and keep sleeping the whole day.Each time I woke up my fever went up somehow.Sighs.The fever and headache is driving me nuts.Goodness.
This morning I woke up with a very very hot head till I've got to put ice twice on my head.X( It was that bad.After I ate my medicine, I felt better and decided not to sleep anymore!My fever and headache seems to be gone this time.I think I'm feeling better, though I kind of lost my sense of taste.Hmm, its been a long time since I have fever and sore throat till I got no appetite.Oh, not forgetting those who had been so concern for me =). "THANK YOU!"
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach