Thursday, June 29, 2006 @9:31 PM
Policeman interview
Hello!=) Actually I started off with a rather terrible today.Well, now that I'm okay I shall not blog about the unhappy things at all.Today's lesson are rather boring.I got rather stressed up during OBC, practical was fun fun fun and cell biology was surprising of my interest.HAHA!Yea!
After school I rush down to the atruim to meet Superxue to take her camera.Hehe.She's always so red as usual =).I sat down with Superxue and her friends and started talking while waiting for Yanlin and Char to come.I realise she knew quite a few of NP band people and one of my classmate.OMG.Haha!This is so interesting.
Yanlin and Char came and we took bus 154 to Whitley Police Station.Haha.The policeman was very nice and friendly.We asked him some questions for our IAC project.We even took brochures (as it was my idea).=) We actually went off topic and chat with the policeman about policemen's job and blah blah blah.Well, it was really interesting to hear it.Haha.You all can go try and chat with them.Its fun!
We stay at the station till around 7.40pm and I took bus 156 change 133 back home.I slept all the way back home.Whee!What a tiring day!On the way home, I was thinking about the things that happen this whole morning.I thought I could have control my emotions better and I see no reason why I was feeling that way.
POoF, when I reached home, Utan sms me to check if I was better.At that moment, I felt so much better and she kinda let me see some light that I was looking for.Isn't is amazing?WoW.I sat down on my bed, tearing and praying away.Feeling rather bad about my attitude and the way I actually thought in the morning.
After that, I recovered.Lol.I'm alright now.Praise God!He's always so faithful!I'm fishing for more people for this week's service.YAY! I'll do my best and God will do the rest.I shall end off here. =)
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach