Monday, July 10, 2006 @11:51 PM
Abba Father hear my cries
Psalm 28:6-9 NIV
6 Praise be to the LORD,
for he has heard my cry for mercy.
7 The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy
and I will give thanks to him in song.
8 The LORD is the strength of his people,
a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
9 Save your people and bless your inheritance;
be their shepherd and carry them forever.
Things seems to be repeating again, sometimes I thought I've gotten out of it, but I'm WRONG.Perhaps this is when we realise whether we did change or not.Maybe there is some changes but not so much.As what fel told me just now, "changes in us takes time too". I agree with what she say.It is true that it takes time.The process of changing is tough but I believe it is to get me out of my comfort zone.I should take it as a lesson to learn and to be shaped into who God wants me to be.I believe these things dont happen without a reason, everything happen for a reason, it is up to us to decide how we want to look at it.I believe this is what God wants me to learn from it.He wants to train me to tame down my emotions and not let it overwhelm myself, also to have a consistant walk with Him each day.Seriously, I've got to say that I felt rather empty when I dont spend enough time with Him.It is also part of this emptiness that cause me to lose control over my emotions.This scares me, but I am happy that I can see what actually causes it.
My Daddy
With you, every part of me is full.
Emptiness, saddeness, anger,
Every unhappy things are wash away.
Your love is so great and wonderful.
You never fail me when men fail me.
You are always there, seeing me through every single day,
Be it good times or bad times.
You are always there.
Oh, Daddy you are ever so faithful to me.
And I will remember it forever.
I love you Daddy.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach