Saturday, July 22, 2006 @2:32 AM
A lost and a gain, internal struggles
Its was the 3rd day after my baptism, and someone close to me left this world into another world.I was too late when I reach there.I did not even see or heard what she wants to tell me.Tears starts flowing like mad.I was filled with anger and sadden at that very moment.It was so strong that I even had the thought of leaving God, which I keep telling myself "NO!CANNOT!He's your Heavenly Daddy.He's the way, the truth and the light.Remember what he has done for you, and how much He have been through with you......"
It just went on."For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do".It was a big struggle within me, to sort out all my feelings and thoughts of what I do and do not.I prayed hard, songs start to come into my mind."for i struggles not against the fresh and blood but the power of the dark....."This is indeed a beautiful and meaningful song.It is called 'Warfare Cry'.
When I finally calm down, tivona gave me a book, saying "Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint" - Isaiah 40:30,31 -
At that moment, I felt that God spoke to me and comforted me at the same time.My anger and struggles was gone. Although I still continue to weep, I know that God is with me through this and it breaks His heart too when He see me crying. I believe that if He brings to it, He'll bring me through it. I may have lost someone dear to me, but I've gain a clearer focus, stronger faith and a better understanding to the things that is happening to me. He's makes good out of bad.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach