Monday, July 03, 2006 @11:19 PM
Prayer Meet
What a day for me today!Rush to school in the morning to go to MEL support center to repair, however, I was kinda disappointed when they say don't help to send to repair for us.ARGH!I called the acer company instead and got an appointment for it on thursday.Lalala.After calling I went to library wandering here and there finding things to do.In the end I decided to do my tutorial work and I finished it!WOOHOO!I went on to read my notes.
Without knowing, someone just stop by and ask me if I am a christian and whether I would like to listen to it.LOL.I should have say I wasn't, then I can actually experience how they share to people on the spot.COOL!Anyway, we went on talking about Christian stuff, blah blah blah.She even ask me to join biblestudy.I'm not sure if I will join.
To be continued
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach