Saturday, July 01, 2006 @12:39 AM
What a GREEN day (PART 2)
HAHA! I went to meet yanli after school.POOF~! I was so damn tired when I met up with her.ALMOST dying.I wanted to go millenia walk to watch "PL singing marathon" but there wasnt enough time, sadden.Oh well, its alright.We went to Takashimaya to grab some food to eat and sit down to talk and spend some time instead.Haha.=) Oh!! We actually counted the number of people wearing green colour clothes.Its so crappy and lame.BUT seriously what is wrong with everyone.LOL.Everyone is wearing green.-__-"'.I'm rather paranoid by it.=p
Around 5.30pm I left orchard alone and headed to Kallang indoor stadium for the "FIRE conference".CHEERS FOR THE CONFERENCE!HAHA!I waited for Colin(prawn) for nearly 1 hours.I nearly fell asleep!Oh ya, and my handphone was like dying.It only left 1 batt.It was rather inconvient.At the moment, it reminded me of how Jean felt when her handphone went dead.I really feel cripple without it.Its rather hard to find people.I even when to memorise some of the numbers for emergancy.Anyway, Prawn came and we went in to sit down.I make friends with some of the DI region people, Eilzabeth, Veronica, James and Jay!Its really fun to know more people =)
The FIRE conference was FANTASTIC! It was the first time I actually witness so many people being touch by God and also to receive Him as their Lord and savior.I would say it was a very very powerful service.I felt so so refresh after it.PRAISE GOD!I will never forget/regret going to that conference.It made me really yearn for Him more and wanting to bring more people to know Him and be so bless by Him just like me( as a child of God).I am really thankful and joyful to be a child of God.YAY!
The FIRE conference ended rather late, around 11 plus.Aww, Deb was so sweet! Haha, she came to me covering me with her shawl and gave me a BIG WARM hug!LOL, I was cold as usual and that hug from her really warm me up.I was so happy to see her till I was smiling away at her non-stop.=D Jean and I took 62 back home.Haha.We talk quite a lot and was even thinking of the same song to sing.The song goes like this "HALLELUJAH, Jesus is Alive,....He's the alpha and the omega the first and last is he,.......HE'S ALIVE~!HE'S ALIVE~!,........JESUS IS ALIVE!!!" Yea! I love to sing this song.Hehe! I went home bathed and ate my dinner and went to sleep straight away.I had a long day, a great one in fact!I'm so happy!
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach