Sunday, August 06, 2006 @11:57 PM
An Achievement
Hello! hahaha! I've got to blog about this! I'm so happy that I actually overcome this. A few months ago, I was having problems always being affected by what my that particular friend said. She still talk and treat me the same today, however, I wasn't really affected by what she says or do but just let it be and I could even laugh and smile. Unlike last time, I would show out my black long face and keep quiet and not talk. It is really a break through for me! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT! Great Job HEPHZIBAH~! Cheers for you! LOL. What I've learn from this is that, God is always training us everyday, using situations or people to mould us into the person He wants us to be. I am willing to be mould by Him and let Him take control of my life. =)
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach