Monday, August 07, 2006 @4:02 AM
Some lame stuff
LOL, the 1st lame thing is that, mummy fel was so sweet to BIG jose that I told her that " you are so sweet till I wanna eat you up"LOL. So LAME. Haha, but seriously she was really sweet as a shepherd, to order MACs for BIG jose in her mist of busy-ness with her project work and she as a result got hungry. Haha, and fel tried to bluff BIG jose that she is going to buy food to her house.HAHA. So funny but sweet. =)
HAHAHA! The 2nd lame thing! Jorris was actually making fun of me about my typo error and I started laming from there, asking "Daddy in heaven , why are you doing this to me?*Cries out loud*". Then I went on saying,
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
i think He must be laughing at our lame conver now
G E N E S I S says:
YES
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
=)
G E N E S I S says:
conver
G E N E S I S says:
conver
G E N E S I S says:
conver
G E N E S I S says:
conver
G E N E S I S says:
conver
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
so funny
G E N E S I S says:
muahahahaha
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
i really wonder how God actually reacted when he see us laming
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
will he be laughing?
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
or will he be saying " my silly childrens. haha"
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
i really would like to ask Him , when He comes back for us
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
=)
G E N E S I S says:
he drink a cup of coffee
G E N E S I S says:
then he saw wad we says
G E N E S I S says:
then he spilled it on hIs whIte robe..
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
LOL
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
oh no!
G E N E S I S says:
then he laugh and clumsily wipe the coffee from hIs long long beard
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
aww!!!
G E N E S I S says:
funny.. then it gets worser on hIs robe..
G E N E S I S says:
then he say"alakoloBoom"
G E N E S I S says:
the coffee disappears
G E N E S I S says:
on hIs robe
=-[ hEphziBah ]-= says:
LOL
G E N E S I S says:
returns hIs clean whIte robe..
G E N E S I S says:
but he cant stop laughing
HAHA, It is rather interesting right. =D Hope you all will think of God like that too. Hehes!
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach