Sunday, November 05, 2006 @12:23 AM
Lets Grow Together!
Recently, I've been busy trying to settle some personal struggles and also adaptation to the school environment.
School for me has been rather different . I was really the same as how I was like last semster.Some of my friends change here and there too. At first I really got a hard time adapting to that change.Somehow I didnt want things to change but I cant stop the fact that things change. I realised I've got the face the reality of things. First week of school was rather screwed up, but thank God that He put brothers and sisters in Christ around me to spur me on. Praise God! I learned to be more independent and starting to rely on God more and more each day. I'm not alone because God is always with me. =)
Other then that, I did have some personal struggles here and there every week. One settled, then another came in. So far everything has fallen back to place already. And I'm so so so happy! One thing, I think I felt proud of what I did, was that I've learn how to put myself in safe zone before I fall into Satan's trap. This is something I saw that is very important in our growth as a Christians. I would like to encourage everyone, to learn how to see, choose and follow the right. Don't follow what you feel, but follow what is right. Feelings are very decieving. Once you let it take control of you, you'll have to face the consequences after that. Its great to follow what is right than what you feel. =]
Now everything is starting to fall back into place each week and also I'm starting to get back my focus each week. Thank God for everything. I pray that I'll continue to be faithful to Him like how He is faithful to me. Also I pray that NP will have a BIG BREAKTHROUGH in every aspect.
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. - Matthew 6:33
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach