Sunday, November 12, 2006 @6:25 PM
Randomly looking around =)
As I was randomly looking out for "who killed santa? 2" video for ollie, but ended up looking at another video which is called "Overview of YouthDNA (3-Quarter of 2006)". That video showed the past events(Urban Groove and Challenge your Limits) that YouthDNA had organised.
Looking through the video, it reminded me of the period when Utan was SOW-ing on me. I'll never forget whole week after I went with her to the Urban Groove event. Looking back at how she had faithfully sowed on me and bringing me back to Christ, it really reminded me that things don't stop here for me.
Suddenly, I realized that I need to SOW faithful just like how Utan sowed on me and bringing salvation to those around me. It is another encouragement boaster to me and a reminder too.
I pray that the Joy, Love, Peace and Hope does not only live in me, but to be pass on to those who have yet to received it. I want to share it to those around me, just like how Utan had share it to me. =)
All it takes is a sincere and true heart.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach