Tuesday, November 28, 2006 @10:43 PM
Stand up HEPHZIBAH, dont just sit there!!!
After much of thinking, I've made up my mind to stop dwelling in what is happening now. But instead to move on and do God's work. Just like what fel said "dont just look at the dot on the paper but rather, look at the whole piece of white paper". In other words, she meant that, dont pay attention on the problem but see the big picture of what God wants you to do or to grow from.
YEA!! I suddenly felt so enlighten. Thank God, I was blog hopping and I dropped by at Utan's blog and read a few of her entries. I was deeply encouraged by her post. While I was reading her post and listening to her blog's music (the time has come), I came to realised that what am I really doing in my life? Who am I really living for? Have I forgotten the blessings God has given to me? HAVE I FORGOTTEN ALL THESE?
Reading her blog, reminded me of the times when I was walking very closely with God each and every single day. These happy and sad times when God was with me. The joy, peace, hope, love and faith that no one can take it away from me. No one.....
It's time that I got to do doubly hard to get back to God. I just pray that, I won't be so forgetful of what and how the Lord has always been with me through every single day of my life. Watching over me, every single second. Even a human can't even be 24/7 be with you, but God can. That makes Him different. Perhaps I should write it down and read it everyday!
Holy Spirit have more of me each day
Guide me back to you
Dont let me stray away from you anymore
Guide me back to you
Grab hold of me
And never let me go
=)
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach