Wednesday, March 21, 2007 @2:15 PM
Give Grace
Recently,I've been taught a lot on giving grace to other.
And why is it important to give grace.
Though along the way I apply what I learn,
But I didn't understand the true meaning of it.
I finally understand it now.
Maybe not fully but much more then before.
I saw how grace can save someone,
Finicially, Emotinally, etc.
But 1 thing I didn't understand is,
Why do people use money in a wrong way.
I don't mean everyone.
Don't get me wrong here.
Money isn't what we should live for.
It can't lead us to eternity or anything,
Unless we are using it for Kingdom of God
And help those we are in need.
We can't just keep all those money to ourselves.
Money CAN'T bring everlasting happiness to you!
Money CAN'T give u eternal life too.
What I am trying to say is that,
We should use our money in the right way.
To bless the people around us and for God.
We should not keep all our money to ourselves only.
Imagine with me,
A scene where you see a poor little kid,
Starving and didn't have money to buy food.
You decided to buy a cup of noodles for him.
When he saw the cup noodles,
His eyes open widely
And gave a big wide smile.
After he finish eating,
He gave you a warmth hug.
Thanking you for the food you gave him.
Wouldn't your heart melt when you see such a scene?
Wouldn't you, all the more want to bless people because of what you've done can bring JOY and LOVE to another person?
Isn't that the GRACE God has given us, putting Jesus on the cross to die for us?
Has anyone you have not blessed today?
Has anyone you have not forgive today?
Think about it.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach