Friday, May 16, 2008 @11:29 PM
Overflowing JOY with a changed perspective!!
WHAHAHA! Overflowing joy the whole day. LOL! It is truly JOY UNSPEAKABLE. PRAISE GOD! I had a great and fruitful quiet time with the Lord too. OMG. WHAHAHA! Going school is so different too. I was so energetic and focus. When teacher asked questions I was more then willing to try to answer, which is so not like me. OMG! I really put my whole heart into my lectures too, what was taught, I understand them and I can remember it all. It’s been so long since I can study so diligently.
Even after school when Kelly, Qiu Lian and I were doing outreach, I did it so relax. Outreach is something that I always fear and get very nervous over. But yesterday was the first time I did it so relax and I really enjoyed the outreaching and teaching Kelly and Qiu lian what to take note too. LOL!
I really see how the change of perspective of things can really change my attitude towards the way I do things and the way I think of things. It is really great to be positive and faith-filled, doing the best that we can. Praise God!
Even over the dinner, with Qiu Lian and Aileen I shared like nobody’s business about God and His goodness. It is always what I wanted to do for God, to really share and let others see how He is good and how He can transform our lives. This is what I called it as fellowship too, not just joke joke joke but also talk about God, placing Him in the centre of our friendship between brothers and sisters, spurring one another one.
I thank God for giving me the joy again. LOL. I can’t stop smiling and laughing too. It is joy overflowing like mad. GREAT! HALLELUJAH! God keep me strong in this spiritual race!
Labels: Joy Overflowing
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach