Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @10:30 PM
The talk with June
I thought that I will never get to talk to June again, but God proved me wrong. During my breaks for lab work I was so bored and had nothing to do, as I forgot to bring my things out to do, so I borrowed my partner’s laptop and went online to find something to do and to talk online. I scroll scroll scroll and I saw JUNE ONLINE. WOW, God I’m so happy that you allow this to happen. I talk to her for a few mins and she went off. It was a short talk, but I would say it made me very happy already.
I missed this sheep a lot, it just reminded me of the parable of the lost son. I understand how God feels and how he rejoice when 1 child turn to Him and acknowledge Him. I am determine to bring this sheep back, I want to see the joyful smile on her face again. I want to see God moving in her life again. I think not only for her, but for the rest of my cg, I want to see the joy in them once again and seeing God moving strongly in their life too. I’ve always imagine that day, when all of us can worship God and serve Him with our whole heart, being very focus and spiritually well. I yearn to see this group grow, I yearn to be used by God greatly and strongly to stretch out to these people not for myself but for God.
Keep me focus Lord,
Keep me close to you.
I yearn to be close to you,
Never ever leave me alone.
Come close to me Oh Lord.
This is my prayer to you. =)
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach