Wednesday, October 29, 2008 @10:06 PM
When you fail, fail forward
As I was randomly flapping through leadership promises for every day, I came across this devotion that speaks right to my heart; how my heart was feeling and my perspective towards certain things. I believe nobody likes to fail right and so do I. Often many times we see failure as sometimes bad,disgraceful, lousy, etc. But have we look at the other side of it? XD Well, let me share with you some positive side of it, which they called it "Rules for Being Human":
Rule #1: You will learn lessons.
Rule #2: There are no mistakes--only lessons
Rule #3: A lesson is repeated until it is learned. (That's so true isnt it? :D)
Rule #4: If you don't learn the easy lessons, they get harder.
Rule #5: You'll know you've learned a lesson when your action change.
Don't give up trying.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach