Monday, November 03, 2008 @12:32 AM
2nd chance
I pray night and day
Hoping things would be better
Hoping God would give me another chance
Surrendering my all to Him
Battling within myself
Yes, indeed God is good
As I give my all to Him
As I learn self-control
He gave me another chance for the situation
He gave me another chance to pass this test
He gave me another chance to make things right this time.
Although I felt a relief
But I know it isn’t the end
In fact it is just the beginning
Beginning of battling with choices
Beginning of turning to God by obeying the Holy Spirit
I cannot fail this time
I must pass it well with the help of the Holy Spirit
I must learn self-control well
I must learn to guard myself at all times
I must learn to focus despite of many distractions/temptations
I must learn it, I must learn it well!
Father! Help me to walk even closer to you.
Help me to pray to you at all times
Especially when I am tempted
Remind me of the consequences if I go by my own way
Help me to be clear
Help me to check my motive at all times
Teach me Holy Spirit
Guide me Holy Spirit
Empower me Holy Spirit
For You are the one that can change me.
Let me not be tired
But help me to persevere on this race.
Strengthen my weak soul
And may my confidence & trust be on you and not myself.
Thank you, Lord. Amen
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach