Saturday, November 22, 2008 @11:46 AM
Just You
In brokenness, I cried out to You.
Knowing that You are there.
In brokenness, I run to You again
Knowing that You will deliver.
In brokenness, I pour out all I have to You
Knowing that You hears
Who else but You my Lord, can save this dying soul of mine?
Who else but You my Lord, can deliver me from the troubles?
Who else but You my Lord, hears the deepest cry of my heart?
Who else but You my Lord, knows who I really am?
Who else but You my Lord, accept me just as I am?
No one else but only You can pick me up again.
Your hands of grace that embraces me so tightly
You love me just as I am.
You protect me from all harm and condemnation
Come quick and do not delay,
For this heart of mine is failing.
Do not abandon me nor let me be alone.
But may Your presences be with me always and forever more.
Give me Your daily bread that gives life to my soul.
Food that is so enriching and soul satisfying.
Only You can change me.
♥ there's not a place
in heaven that we cant reach